Regulatory and Privacy Laws
- Advice and guidance on compliance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018 (previously 1998), Freedom of Information Act 2000 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Writing and updating privacy policies, procedures & contracts in compliance with the DPA and GDPR.
- Advice on Subject Access Requests and Data Subjects Rights.
- Information Governance, Data Protection and regulatory change roles.
- Data processor management.
- Data protection frameworks.
- Incident management of data breaches, data breach response and notification procedures.
- Staff training, support and delivering compliance on the DPA and GDPR.
- Quality and operational assurance with regards to information governance
- Advice on Data Protection Impact Assessments and monitored performance pursuant to the provision of the law.
- Review commercial agreements and contracts, including Data Processing agreements with existing and future data processors.
At Supreme Solicitors, our lawyers have an outstanding knowledge of the UK, US & EU Data protection legislation, thereby able to lead all data protection and privacy matters across a number of organisations encompassing people, processes and technologies. We regularly provided updates on data protection compliance updates to client and businesses’ Executive Board and Management Team.