- Employment legal advice
- Wrongful, unfair and constructive dismissal claims
- Redundancies and re-structuring,
- Transfer of undertakings and boardroom disputes, drafting contracts and transactional corporate support
- Drafting compromise/settlement agreements
- Drafting and updating employment contracts and handbooks
- Discrimination Claims (Race, Sex, Disability and Religious)
- Workplace discrimination
- Health and Safety Rules
- Advice, advocacy and representation in the preparation of defence at employment proceedings before the Employment Tribunal, Employment Appeal Tribunal, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court.
Our solicitors have experience in all aspects of employment law and we dedicate ourselves to ensuring our knowledge stays up to date, to give you the best service possible. They have between 5 and 10 years of experience in this area. The team is supported and supervised appropriately so that the quality of advice is not affected. Regardless of who works on your matter, they will be supervised by Lanre Yekinni, the Principal Solicitor of the firm.
We operate a transparent fee structure to ensure that you are made aware of our fees from the outset. We will consider all funding options with you like fixed fee arrangements, hourly rates agreements and Legal expenses insurance funded cases before the start of your matter. Our stated prices would include VAT (where applicable). We have a proven track record in achieving successful outcomes for our clients. You can find out more about our price information on our website.